Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"i hope you get where your going, and be happy when you do" - on the road


the shop i stumbled on,
full of everything vintage,
and all things eclectic and collectable.
including this "kewpie" doll i bought.


i left my car at my best friends on saturday night and i've had to walk, get buses and catch trains for the last three days and i have met more people than i would in a few weeks, and seen more detail in the places i have passed in a car everyday. i stumbled on a yoga class that miranda and i are now going to next week, i met a girl walking on my way from mosman to manly, and a boy having a cigarette on his front step, and i have found two op shops and a cute new cafe that i have never noticed before. i found myself smiling the biggest grin yesterday whilst i roamed around on foot, and it seriously has given me so much thinking time, reading time, and the fresh air has fed me many an idea for my designs.

No comments: